The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2005, 12:11 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1002 / Power: 0
JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian
where is the place, plz help?

i like to stay in a hotel near the famous 4 face buddha in bangkok.

Anyone know where is the place call , thanks.
Old 05-02-2005, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Re: where is the place, plz help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinJiaXian

This Emerald Buddha is near Chit Lom BTS Station. You need to check it with the map.
Old 05-02-2005, 12:43 AM
Samster (M)

JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantic_tk
This Emerald Buddha is near Chit Lom BTS Station. You need to check it with the map.

Thanks alot my friend .
Old 05-02-2005, 01:35 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:

Hotel Erawan

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 05-02-2005, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
MrBeeRocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

i think you referring to the one just beside grand hyatt right? diagonally opposite world trade centre...

just have to tell the tut tut driver the erawan shrine... can't miss one... very crowded
Old 05-02-2005, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
GiddlyGook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Hotel Erawan

SC
Grand Hyatt Erawan to be precise on Ratchdamri Road. The four faced buddha is right outside to the right of the hotel entrance.

I've stayed here once and I have never stayed there again - this is lousy hotel for the price in my opinion. Rooms old and smell musty. There is no free wi-fi in the lobby. The lobby is chaotic because lots of weddings/conferences are held here. Service is pedestrian. Food establishments - I've eaten at this Noodle place, Spassos in the basement and the cafe in the lobby and all the food was ho-hum. And most of all, this ranks as the worst - for a hotel that charges US$150+ and above for a night, they give out these half-assed-sized tissue paper in the bathrooms - unacceptable.

The Intercontinental is opposite the Buddha. The Arnoma is walking distance. Both of these can't be as bad as the Hyatt Erawan although I've not stayed at these 2 before. The Four Seasons hotel is next to the Hyatt and would be definitely walking distance as well.
Old 05-02-2005, 03:02 PM
Cummings

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Bro the emerald buddha is nar bang lempu not chit lom. The cheapest recognised hotel near 4 face buddha will be arnoma. Around 100 sing per night.
Old 05-02-2005, 05:52 PM
Samster

gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummings
Bro the emerald buddha is nar bang lempu not chit lom. The cheapest recognised hotel near 4 face buddha will be arnoma. Around 100 sing per night.
I used to take BTS and alighted at this Chit Lom Station. The temple is at the traffic junction, diagonally across the traffic is the World Trade Centre. (Just one station after Siam Station).
Old 05-02-2005, 11:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:

I now have idea where to stay already.

Again thank you all those for the suggestion for the hotel and kind help.
Old 06-02-2005, 09:23 AM
Cummings

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
I used to take BTS and alighted at this Chit Lom Station. The temple is at the traffic junction, diagonally across the traffic is the World Trade Centre. (Just one station after Siam Station).
I know what you are getting at but what I am trying to say is that the one at chit lom station is not the emerald Buddha(Wat Phra Kheow). The directions u gave is correct for 4 face buddha. Just dun want samsters to confuse this place with the other temple opp the royal palace.

As for pple going to emerald buddha pls note that there will be a entrance fee of 200bht for non thais. Unless u look like a thai and can speak reasonably the security at the entrance will stop u to buy a ticket.
Old 07-02-2005, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummings
I know what you are getting at but what I am trying to say is that the one at chit lom station is not the emerald Buddha(Wat Phra Kheow). The directions u gave is correct for 4 face buddha. Just dun want samsters to confuse this place with the other temple opp the royal palace.

As for pple going to emerald buddha pls note that there will be a entrance fee of 200bht for non thais. Unless u look like a thai and can speak reasonably the security at the entrance will stop u to buy a ticket.

Thanks for the correction, near Chit Lom BTS Station is Erawan Shrine. A Popular place to pray 4 faces Buddha, now they are in the process of raising building funds. If you donate a certian amount, they will be a group of pretty Thai Traditional Dancers to give a short dance performance beside the shrine.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1