The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 14
Hainybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile share ways to stay longer naturally

hey guys, lets share ways to stay longer naturally. I have to admit, I myself am having trouble controlling it back and i'm still young So lets make this thread a sharing one. Without the need to spend any money. Lets go !
Old 16-09-2013, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all
Re: share ways to stay longer naturally

Put your mind to something else while screwing her. Eg. think of work in office or watch news, sure to buy you few seconds or minutes

If you're better, then think of how to pleasure her first. Watch how she enjoys your every stroke then do your drill & control your sequence. Making love is an art, having sex is hitting the gym
Old 16-09-2013, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

moaning loud + regulated breathing seem to buy me a few more mins.

kegel exercise increase hardness abit.

I dont think of other things because being too distracted at times take way the blood from my 2ic.

Im no expert just the same as others trying to level up the game
Old 16-09-2013, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winner38 View Post
The most natural way to last longer during sex is to HAVE MORE SEX!

After all these years, I realized if you want to pleasure a woman in bed, you need at least these 3 basic things :

1 - Fore-play
2 - Technics
3 - Physical / Duration (Stamina, not the length or girth of your tool)

Of course there are other factors to great sex. Due to time constrain I can't afford to expand the above points, but I think the above 3 is necessary.

Hope this will help you.
Yes got to agree with you is to have more sex.

And to add on sex with someone more experienced than you preferably with MILFs, older women that taught you the secret ways of giving a perfect orgasm.

Some desensitization via alcohol or kegel / pc muscle exercise may also assist to prolong ejaculation. And for better physical endurance perharps do some distance running as it helps in breathing control. Yoga and try running longer for stamina.

Have sex in positions that require the least amount effort on your part. Girl on top aka Cowgirl is great for that. If you are really confident in your love making skills, do missionary change switch doggie style. Try flexing all your abdominals before switching.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1