The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2017, 12:50 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3357
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Chitchat Half Breed Viv trying hard to look smart in front of Commie lapdogs

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from Mouthpiece CNA

hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/urgent-homework-to-be-done-on-south-china-sea-code-of-conduct/3538190.html

BORACAY, Pinoy Land: Southeast Asian basket-case foreign minions are set on completing a framework for a Code of Sex Conduct (COSC) on the South China Sea by June this year. But for that to happen, "Sabo Kings like Laos, Cambodia must stop their wayang," said Peasantpore well paid Foreign Minion Half Bred Viv on Tuesday (Feb 21).

"Basically Laos, Cambodia, North Matland and the Pinoys have started kowtowing the PRC Commies and are playing games to balk us. We are now the pariahs, Uncle Sam's dogs.," he added.

Pinoy Yes-Sir had said earlier on Tuesday that the region's foreign minions were confident that they will agree to a PRC Commie's version of a framework for a code of maritime conduct drafted by the PRC Commies by June.

Half Breed Viv said he has been subtly warned that Peasantpore's inputs are unnecessary as they are likely to be pro-Yankee.

"Basically I am told to keep my trap shut,” he said.

NEED FOR CLOSER REALITY CHECK FOR PEASANTPORE

"With the Yankees in retreat, PRC Commies have effectively exerted control over their dogs within South East Asian basket cases. Even the Pinoys have suck up to Commie PRC. We are truly the pariah now." he said.

On maintaining Peasantpore's interests in the region, Half Breed Viv said: "I seriously need to tell Ruler Loong to think twice before he babbles nonsense to upset the PRC Commies."

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1